- 24 July 2018
- Posted by: pcdiaf_adm_is
- Category: Χωρίς κατηγορία
It is always important to prepare your hair and your face for colouring. Here there are some simple steps to remember when you colour hair at home.
– Choose a well-lit area and wear something comfortable, avoid tight clothing or turtlenecks. Protect your clothes from any drops or splashes.
– Remove your makeup carefully and brush your hair well, without insisting on the skin. If there are no knots the process will be easier and the colour will be distributed evenly.
– Without dirtying the skin next to the hairline, use a few drops of Royal Cream – the regenerating conditioner in the package – on the outline of your face to remove any colour sprays more easily
– To stop your hands from getting stained, wear the gloves in the package. Follow the instructions on the package leaflet.
One more tip
Dyeing requires the use of special tools that facilitate the application of colour, Herbatint has thought of that!
The Herbatint Application Kit contains, in a convenient case, a measuring cup to be used for the dosage of colour and developer, a practical brush allowing to accurately apply the colour, a protection cape so that your clothes will not get stained.
Now you only need a bowl, but remember to use a glass, plastic or ceramic container (not metal).